Chopper Worx provides cost effective helicopter support to the mining industry in a range of services, including:
- Seismic and gravity surveys
- Airborne electromagnetic surveys
- Geotechnical survey / stream sampling
- All forms of stream sampling
- Site clearances
- Long line drill moves and equipment relocation
- Slinging with long lines up to 200 feet
We have performed numerous low-level survey operations throughout Africa and our helicopters are suitable for use as aerial mapping platforms. Our crews have extensive experience in field support, ranging from mountainous to jungle and desert areas.
We have performed substantially in excess of 150,000 km of low level electromagnetic surveys and thousands of our of stream sampling.
Seismic surveys with carousels systems and long line vertical reference of up to 200 feet have been performed.